Tuesday, February 13, 2007

upside down.

Since the bathroom seems to be the only place in the house that retains any heat and stays warm I think I might just move a recliner in there and do my homework.

I started the new job on Monday at Golds Gym. I think I will be liking it a lot more than the dear old library. Only thing is its hard to stand for so long. They need to invest in some chairs. I stood a lot at the library but i was walking around so I didn't notice it. I need to go by gel bottom insole things for my shoes. I have a free membership to the gym.....Will I ever use it??? I don't know. We'll see.

I got 85% on my nutrition test. The average is usually around 70. So I'm happy. But I didn't study that much. I really hate that I get ok scores for not studying that long. If I would just study for like an hour. I could probably do amazing. Sometimes its not fun to be lazy. Most of the time it is though.

(I don't like to see people I know come in the gym. Like people that you just know. not acutally talk to and such. its weird.)

1 comment:

kendall said...

i want your free membership.