Thursday, March 01, 2007

and on we went

i sliced my finger on some paper today at work and now my finger has a band aid on it and its hard to type.

of all the things to be watching on cable tv we are watching the NEWS.

this morning my alarm went off around 7. i turned it off and didnt get out of bed until 11. so...i didnt make it to school today. i did clean my room before work though so i feel it was a productive day. why did i take such early classes. i knew i would regret it and i did it anyway. i have learned my lesson. i'll try not to forget.

and please please please dont let me ever go to a young single adult activity like that again. it was roller skating. i am not going to lie. i did not have fun. i was not enjoying myself. and i wanted to go home the whole time. i tried to be positive and i really just couldnt do it. i have to work at 7 on saturday so i think i am just going to stay home tomwomw and go to bet at 10. i went to travis' choir concert after work. i couldnt find anywhere to park but then i just randomly put my car in a little space close to the front. they sang just bEAUTIFUL. i left before the last group so i could move my car out of its random spot and not have to deal with the crazy traffic. and i am soooo thankful that i am not in jr. high anymore.

No comments: