Sunday, November 18, 2007

I have finished all the books now so I can know concentrate and come back to the real world now. I mean i recognize that the books aren't even that good and very predictable. But you just get sucked in. And it's amazing. So yes. I hated the way it ended and I am furious at two of the characters. Which is why i stopped reading in the middle of the most intense chapter last night and went to bed. Buts its over now. Maybe if she wasnt such such a slutbagwhoreface. (i feel very strongly about this.) The obsession won't begin again until next year when the last one is supposed to come out? or something.

I am still listening to my shiny toy guns song.

I think some interesting thins happened this week but I really couldn't tell you what they were. But as for this week its going to be amazing. 3 out of the 4 classes I have on Monday and tuesday were canceled!! woooooo. I am just going to get my tests from the one and then leaving. So that means I don't have school for a whole freaking week. And then only two days of work........ and then no work till tuesday!!!! That is a muchly needed break.

I need to take math next semester. (i would rather die.)(and become a vampire) But first I have to take the placement test. Which I will fail. So if anyone wants to take that for me it would be greatly appreciated so I don't have to start back at math 900.

The thing I have eaten today is 1 and a half cupcakes. But I don't have anything to eat. I am holding out till the break and my mother can take me shopping and buy me lots of good things. But tonight me and the roommates and making a real dinner with real food and I am excited.

I think the fridge is going out again. The temperatuteure is lower than it should be.

I am excited to see my dogs this week!!!!!! and my family i guess.

No comments: