Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I only have to work one more day. And then i don't have to go back till january. you have no idea how happy this makes me.

Last night i rented meet the robinsons. I love this show it is hilarious. I just looked online and the smiths redbox currently has stardust. which i have not seen yet and would like to see. mmhmm.

Today at school i got bread from the special ed department. Great harvest. mmmmmm. that and i haven't had bread in weeks. plus olive garden leftovers for lunch today. was all very yummy and delicious.

i am sort of almost not may be getting sick. i really don't want to get sick. so i have been taking my vitamins.

if anyone knows what i can get the rest of my family members for christmas that would be great. you can just let me know.

No comments: