Monday, June 20, 2011

According to me.

Well it's been awhile. But I've been catching up on everyone else and all the marriedness and babies! It's crazy. I think I am pretty much caught up though. But if anything else has happened that I don't know about you should let me know. And I have been home for almost a month. which is really strange.

But folks. Let's get down to business. I NEED A JOB. like NOW. The boringness factor is getting a bit extreme.

So in the mean time. Here is another picture. Of my last day. Well it was supposed to be my last day. Ended up being the second to last day. I'll explain later.

3 comments:

Chess said...

I feel your boringness pain. I'm in the same boat.

Becki said...

what are you eating? it looks delicious.


(all i think about is food. just, fyi)

Unknown said...

That's alot of reading. Welcome back Sarah! 80)