Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I wanna go back to Puerto Rico...

It was NEVER this cold there. And its not even that cold. I am going to die this winter I think. BUT the other day I got SO incredibly excited for Christmas. I haven't had Christmas with the fam for 2 Christmases now and I CAN NOT wait!! I also got excited for Thanksgiving. But we're not even to Halloween yet. So I'll refrain for now. I need to figure out what to be for Halloween. It look like I might be going the Howl......again......ugh.......sigh.......

Today at work one of the kids I work with let me know how much he appreciates me. The conversation went something like this...(to bad you can't hear how he talks) me: how are you today? him:...had enough...me: You've had enough of what? him: had...enough of you being here....me: oh.  Oh gosh. Sorry you feel that way.

And I hope that you have an excellent night/day/afternoon/morning/whenever you happen to read this time.


No comments: