Friday, October 01, 2004

????

i am not even gonna talk about her because if i do i might die. so i will talk about something more pleasent. Yesterday my dad broke a plate, well punched actually. it was the funniest thing that i have ever seen in my life. i would just randomly start laughing all night long. we were at winegars at like 9 and i just lost it. started laughing and giggling. it was great. i also asked logan to the dance last night but i have no energy to talk about that right now. so if you want the details you will have to call me. it was quite funny. people bug me in particular the girl that i mentioned up at the begining of this thing but i'm not gonna talk about that. OMG my german teachers little boy who is two is like and exact clone of him. its crazy its a mini me i swear. yeah bye


your ELBOW ELBOWED my ELBOW

1 comment:

Becki said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHE IS SO ANNOYING LETS NEVER TALK ABOUT "THE NAMELESS" AGAIN BECAUSE SHE IS SO OBNOXIOUS FROM NOW ON YOU CAN PUNCH ME IF I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HER.