Saturday, October 16, 2004

hi

yeah so for a moment there i could not remember what my address was but then i remembered so i am ok now. yeah so today i went to the store and found shirts for the dance. i really like mine. i like logans too i hope he likes it. cause oh well i dont care if he dosent like it. yeah so i need to start typing with my wrists up in the correct postion for typing cause i am starting to get the first syptoms of carpal tunnel. that is really sad. so right now my wrists are up. my arms hurt really bad too from it. oh yes becki i really like your idea about the whole hundred dollar bill thing. i really need some new music really bad cause i am listening to the a teens. but they are really good. gonna go read now bye everyone.

3 comments:

Becki said...

What are the symptoms of carpal tunnel??? I probably have it already. . .
I want you to send me a picture of your shirts
listen to starting line

Becki said...

What are the symptoms of carpal tunnel??? I probably have it already. . .
I want you to send me a picture of your shirts
listen to starting line

Becki said...

WOW (MOM) Miles's cousin is so hot, wow (mom) call me okeh