Monday, November 29, 2004

I hate thinking up stupid titles for my stupid blogs. It makes me angry.

So i am in love with all the cds that either i purchased or the ones that Becki let me use. They are all quite lovely. So i think i have finally decidied what day like better. I like my A days better. There i have made my decision. Tomorrow is my little brother travis's birthday. It is so funny cause he freaks out. He wants to open his presents tonight at midnight. ha ha ha. So i have just changed my mind that i dont really know what day i liek better, A or B. You will have to get back to me on that one. Everwood is really pissin me off. Just when everything is sooooo perfect they have to bring the fact back that he has a baby. i was so worried that they were gonna drop the bomb on us all tonight. AHHHH i would have died. and tomorrow on OTH they are already tryin to break up haley and nathan. this also makes me angry cause they did not even give them a stinking chance. And i dont know whats going on in the OC cause i forgot to watch it on thanksgiving but i dont even know if it was on. ok i am gonna be done know cause i was jsut rambling cuase i was enjoying typing so much. ignore the mistakes hopefully they are getting fewer and fewer.
Christmas is only 3 Saturdays away

No comments: