Wednesday, December 08, 2004

LOVE IT!!!!!

AHHHH!! Yes so i started my solo today. My teachers name is Anna and i love her, she is freakin awesome. She is way nice and if i didnt like my dance (which of course i do) i would be able to tell her and she would not be offended. And i love my dance it is so way really cute. I learned the first 45 seconds of it. But now comes the sucky part. I have to practice. I am excited right now, but after i know it that will be the hardest. but that is ok but anna freakin LOVES my dance she keeps telling me, seh is like ohhhh your dance is so cute i just love it. well thats good cause you made it up i would hope she would make up somehting that she likes. Today in hisorty we were supposed to take our test. but our sub(the teach is gone she had surgery cause they found cancer in her leg or something) and she thought it was 9 30 day and not EO and so she came late and we did not have time to take the test. Yes and i hate Cheryl (chaeoewoe hoalsdaf) spent the whole time talking about the ch. becuause she was STUDYING becuase apperently jsut readign the chapters(which no one does) does not count as studyign to her!!!!!!! enough said i will get very angry she sat reight in front of me like 3 seats up so i could not just stare straight ahead i had to find another place to look.( which jsut happened to be the attractive boy in my class) AHHH i love my dance.
President of the Home Owners Association

1 comment:

Becki said...

cheaaeaktlakf haehafifjdf hmmmmm cheryl is totally one of my favorite people. In fact she is my new best friend, sorry sarah you will have to find someone else.