Friday, December 03, 2004

Vodlka

Today in Chemistry we did these really cool experiment things it was awesome. But I also found out some interesting things in that class not relate to chemistry. I don't know if they will be of any use to you but you never know. Some people were discussing it. Vodlka is much better with a chaser or maybe it was better as a chaser. I think it is the second one. Although I do know what a chaser is on account of the fact that I have read This Lullaby. But I would not recommend just drinking it straight cause it burns REALLY bad going down your throat. Some people like it with kool aid but others find that really gross. I don't know what the other boy like it with he did not say just that he like it better with a chaser. But the other boy preferred it by itself. And he got crazy drunk last weekend and I am guessing every weekend. If you would like to know more about the ins and outs of vodlka I would suggest asking them because they seem happy to discuss the subject. Today during lunch we forgot about kelsi and I didn't feel bad but also I wanted some chedder and sour cream chips so I made Robert give me his money. And so we had change I ended up getting a pop for this other kid(the attractive on named Chris) and then it decide to give us back one of the dollars in dimes and nickels it was pretty funny. So I got chips Kara got chips Robert got chips Chris got a pop and Kash for Kids got a dollar in dimes and nickels. It was great. kelsi got nothing. Tonight is the basketball but I really don't feel very social right now but I suppose I will be going anyway.
Dungeon Siege

1 comment:

Becki said...

mmmmmmm. . . vodka