Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Yup. thats right.

On monday i went to josh's baptism. it was really cool. I haven't been to a baptism in a really long time. After that like 20 of us went to chilis. I got 'fried cheese' the mozerella (that is not spelled right) sticks. they were alright. then we sat out side of chilis for ever and a day on the benches. until i went and got my car and we went to ashelys house to chill. Me jessica chris and nate ended up laying on the tramp looking at the lightening which was pretty cool looking. we have been having crazy cool lightening almost every night here for the past few days.
And last night we went swimming. but shhhh. supposed to keep it on the dl. that was all well. then me and jessica drove back to her house to have a good old driveway session. was fun.
i bought my books yesterday and payed my tution. AHHHHHH. 500 bucks for my stinkin books. i couldnt believe it. it was kind of exciting though. but i still just dont even want to think about it. but thats all i can think about. but i dont want to be thinking about it. i was supposed to go get my student body card and parking pass today but i dont really feel like it. and i think the grandmother is going to take me shopping. for pants. i need pants. and shoes!! love shoes. my weeks are just so super excitng and fun filled that i dont think i can even handle it.

No comments: