Thursday, September 14, 2006

We have had at least 3 phone calls in the last 20 min. I dont expect it to stop really. Cause i dont think my dad has called yet. At least if he did....i didnt get to talk to him.

I watched the rest of Gone With the Wind, and i forgot that it ended that way. It was sad. And also i watched greys anatomy for like the 2nd time in my life. And it made me want to cry...for the 2nd time. I don't know why. There is just something about that show that is just so depressing. On a happier note i had my chocolate milk. And there is a commercial about mushrooms on right now. what more could you ask for. Tomwowm i have school. I don't know how i feel about that just yet. I hope i have enough gas to get there cause i am not getting any in the morning. Maybe tomwomw i will do something interesting....yeah right.rlkjtka;;;;;w344444444444444i9eowwwwwwwwwww

No comments: