Friday, May 25, 2007

new post

tumbling is over for a month. couldnt be happier. today i went to jeff's wedding. i sat on babies for awhile some were happy youngsters, others....not so much. then ate some pretty good food. now i would like to go do something as my family has gone and its just me and the dog who currently reeks.

waterworld is on tv. which leads me to think of the show at universal studios that i love. which reminds me of going to california in 9th grade and when we saw that show which makes me think of all the fun and drama which happened then and all the rest of the trip and disneyland and i like that place and now i want to go to california.

is costner a fish person in this movie. i dont remember. there is some movie that someone is a fish person. it feels really good to be out of dress clothes.

ps. logan do not ever text me the single word

ok

in a text ever again.

No comments: