Monday, May 28, 2007

we used to be friends

i am now on season 2 of veronica mars. loved the first season. am liking the second season. i just hate duncan. and i am waiting for them to break up. cause you know they have to. memorial day has been a lovley day. i didnt have to go to work. so it was lovely. and there was food at my grandmas house and cake! i got to eat cake! one thing that was not so lovely was the morning walk/run the fam went on. my parents have decided that we are all going to "run" the 5k at roy days. so we have already began our training.

today i discovered that i am getting freckles on my face. they are right below my....left eye. my mom said she could see some on my right eye to but i couldnt see any. why am i getting freckles? i really couldnt tell you. so dont ask me.

tomwomw is my second day of body pump!!!! it will be interesting to see if i feel like i am going to collapse 6 minutes into the class. wooohoooo.

i dont care that the jazz are all most in the playoffs. are in the playoffs? i dont care.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had to babysit these kids yesterday morning and take them to this who half marathon 5k race day thing. They wanted to run the mile race, so I had to run the race in my flip flops with four little boys. Great time. I'm excited for your 5k