Wednesday, January 16, 2008

mongolia

that is a cool word. is. and also to say. (side note: my fam got unlimited texting on all our phones. so now i can text my parents. which i do cause i find it highly hilarious. and my little brother can text to. only not very good. which is why he just texted me we won see hes still a little slow and such. end note)

where was i. yes mongolia is a fun word to say. and the side not has made me forget the rest of this. oh yeah. i really like to elevate my feet when i am on the computer. its just really comfortable.

a couple nights ago these people were at my house and they were discussing thier love of dashboard. So I really wanted to join in and be like Oh my gosh! I totally love Dashboard too!! cause I used to. Only thats the problem is that I don't listen to Dashboard so much anymore and cannot profess my love to something that I don't love quite as much anymore. It was sad, but thats ok. I did love Dashboard. Lots of fond memories with them.

I am writing this paper for english. And its about some type of argument. And i really hate what I am writing mine on. Cause I just totally hate it. But I don't know what else to write it on. Cause I don't have very many arguments. I wish I could write it on the arguments of the kids I watch at school. Just today a shoe and prescription bottle full of change was thrown. Only the bottle connected with the head of the intended target though. See that would make an awesome topic. But I wasn't involved. I just stood and watched everything happen.

No comments: