Friday, February 22, 2008

please don't get me sick

I would just like to let you all know that I love Urban Outfitters. I wish I lived next door to one and had lots of money. I love shoes too.

Last night I went to this dance aerobic class thinger with some of the roommates. It was way fun. I haven't done anything like that in awhile. And now my body hurts.

So I wrote my brother and told him the Wheel author died. It was really funny. He kind of freaked out a little. Going on about whether he left notes or part of the book so the new author would know what to write and how if we all prayed maybe he could tell someone. yeah...i thought it was funny.

i'm gonna make a list now.

1- its friday. and i like that.
2- i really need to write some essay today.
3- i really love my slippers. but there getting worn out.
4- i ate really good cereal this morning.
5- i have to go home tomwomw. which means i have to wake up at a reasonable hour.
6- something is wrong with my phone. it just dies a lot.
7- someone just walked in the door. its....ashley
8- she has a sinus infection. shes not feeling well
9- i need lunch
10- i got my pants back!!!!!!! yaaaaaaay!!!!!!
end list.

1 comment:

Becki said...

ahhahah poor Daniel. And I'm glad you have pants.