Tuesday, February 19, 2008

tomroowmw is wensbay

I got to see the breakfast club this weekend on tv. it was really good. not what i thought it was going to be like but i still loved it. um. i read a whole book this weekend too. it was kind of stupid this time around.

today is tuesday. but we had to go to monday classes. i don't think this makes any sense at all since there were plenty of mondays and fridays that we missed last semester and we never made those up. dumb. but i guess i'm not complaining cause that means i don't have to go to my two hard classes for a whole week.

oh yeah. the really exciting thing that happened. i took all my laundry home this weekend. there were at least 4 loads. and i bought a new laundry hamper! the old one was going to split the next time i was trucking all my clean clothes up the stairs. so my clothes were all over from not having anything to put them in. so i was loading all my clothes into the new one. it was great. then i drive back to school. which jeans on. when i get to school i start piling all my clothes on my bed and i think....uh oh...i don't have any pants.....i left them at home hanging up in my closet. hahaha. i think its hilarious. but maybe not when i don't have any pants left to wear. cause the ones i do have are disintegrating into nothingness they are so old. so it might be comfy pj week. good thing i have to go home on saturday. to get the car inspected, cut my hairs, and pick up my new pants, and my old pants. i will never do that again.

the mix i made for my ipod is terrible. don't listen to it.

No comments: