Saturday, March 08, 2008

a break for spring

My computer is going to die soon.

I have been reading all day. And last night too. It was an ok book. Well...I'm still not sure how I feel. Cause I didn't have enough time to decide how was feeling while I was reading the book. I guess thats what I get for reading it to fast. It was kind of stupid? I don't know.

Its spring break. Which means I don't have school!!!!!! Or work!!!!!!!!!! I can do nothing!!!!!! (sort of)

I have just been tackled by my little brother. He is pretty hilarious if I do say so myself. He has decided that he is now King Travis. And is replacing Chuck Norris in the world. hahahahaaa. oh dear.

My mom just made me make dinner. Wheat Thins commercials are really good. Am I the only one that didn't know it was daylight savings on sunday????


No comments: