Monday, March 10, 2008

tigers and lions and bunnies, oh my!

My watch has the date on it. And since feb. is A LOT shorter than the other months it is now several days off. And since theres been the whole daylight things i have no idea what time it is or what day it is. i could totally be late for my flight to alaska right now. sigh.

it is easter this month. and my grandma is in a ceramics class. both of these things means the living room has like 12,000 bunnies living in it right now. life size bunnies, bunnies in cars waving, bunnies in baskets, miniature bunnies, you name it we got it. cause you can't offend your grandma by not putting out all the ceramics she so lovingly makes for you. there is also a few bears. that are holding tiny bunnies.

My brother is coming home in less than 2 months. i can say that i'm not excited but i guess that would be a lie. its just so insanely crazy cause he will become a real person so SOON. In a matter of weeks even. The last day of the semester. Its just to crazy to process. He thinks hes going to go to utah state so i get to find a place for him and me to live. And i really need to get on that too.

1 comment:

Becki said...

AHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA

OH MY

I love your grandmother's ceramics. But I thought that phase had ended. I'm very glad it hasn't