Monday, April 28, 2008

numbers

1 number of finals i have left
2 number of shoes i usually wear on my feet
3 number of hours i work everyday
4 days until my brother comes home...wow
6 pages that my climatology paper is
7 pages that my climatology paper is supposed to be
9 my new apt number in a few days
10 hours of cleaning i have ahead of me...
11 times that i will probably gag cleaning the bathroom area
12th of may, when my library book is due
17 minutes i have till i need to go pick my bum knee roommate up from her final
23 days left of elementary school
23 days + weekends that i have to find a new job
30 minutes that i went tanning for my very first time
72 nail holes in the wall that we have to cover up
80 the temperature i wish it was
90 mph...my new favorite speed on the freeway
129 dollars that you need to buy a swimsuit these days

1 comment:

Becki said...

Dear Sarah,

I did not mean to hang up on you.

My stupid phone battery is just at the end of its life and only lasts like 20 minutes now.

Sincerely,
becki.