Thursday, October 22, 2009

stressed much?

my mom has sworn twice in the past two days.

she never swears.

maybe she is under a little bit of stress? lets review:

her house is totally torn apart. there is no kitchen. the fridge is sitting in the middle of the room. food and dishes are all over the house. everything is super dusty from the sheetrock. she is always making decisions about what to do, what kind of floor, or tile, or paint....blah blah blah

her daughter (that'd be me) is leaving in two weeks. for a year and a half. she wont be able to talk to her at all. and she still has a bunch of stuff that needs to be bought so she is prepared.

the her youngest son. he is causing her strife. the kid missed over a week of school cause of the flu(swine?) his homework may or may not be all caught up. grades are out next week. she doesn't like this.

those are just a few of the things. stressed much? i feel bad.

feel bad for me to though. i freakin woke up at SIX THIRTY this morning. to go get my swine flue shot at EIGHT THIRTY. when i got there at 7:45ish (to wait in line) the line was already HUGE. there were about a million and one kids there with there parents. i finally find a place to park. i call my mom. she says your to late. just go home. it will take for-ev-er and they'll probably be out by the time they get to you. so i ask the man behind me (i was double parked. luckily he was still there) to move so i can get out. he pulls out and this lady pulls right in behind him. excuse me? MOVE. I'M LEAVING. so yes. were going to try again when davis county does theres, or somewhere else... so i'll probably have to BE THERE at 6:30. so that means i'll get to wake up at like 5.......

so i am swine flu shotless still. but i will prevail.

i am reading the last harry potter book. HOLY DEPRESSING. I AM ALMOST FINISHED THOUGH. i forgot how many people die in this book. sooooo sad. oh gosh. sooooooo sad. i mean. c'mon. i have KNOWN these people since i was in like 6th grade. it kind of makes me upset. ugh.

think i'm stressed to? maybe a little....

so here's some pictures for your viewing pleasure.



1 comment:

Chess said...

Wow. I think you'd be okay if you swore a little more. No one would judge you. ;-) I can't believe you are leaving in two weeks! That's so soon! And ps. Your pictures are gorgeous. I saw the rest of them on Kristin's website, and wow, you are so darn pretty! Good luck getting your swine flu shot. I've missed 3 days of school cos I have had the worst cold/cough of my entire life, so I feel for your little bro. Hope he's feeling better!