Wednesday, October 28, 2009

swine who?

that's right.

i got my swine flu vaccination injected up my nose today. at approximately 3:40. now my mom can start worrying about something else.

so i like cake. right? and if you didn't know that. then we weren't friends. but now you know. so we can be friends! my mom ordered a cupcake book for me to give me for christmas. but then she was like...there won't be much time for baking where i'll be for christmas. so she just gave it to me now! its so cool. i could sit and look at the pictures all day. they have a section on how to decorate cupcakes to look like food. ya know, april fools day style. and they look like the acutal food. there is a ton of other things to. animals, holiday stuff. you know. cupcakes.

i love those things.

2 comments:

Tarana Entertainments said...

Haha..like your blog for your Spanish learning..

Tarana Entertainments said...

Will surely prey for you :-)