Monday, November 21, 2011

Post.

Hey there! It's been awhile. But don't worry. Everything is still pretty much the same. Ipod is still lost. It's so sad I can't even take it. My eye is still twitching. And I am still ridiculously excited for the holiday festivities to begin!! I don't have class tomomwom and work is done at 12:30 and then I'm free!!! Well I have to take a test too. So maybe a little later but still. So awesome.

Today at work. Someone asked me to spell weird. When I spell weird its usually wierd. It just looks better that way. Wierd. And the teacher corrected me. And then I felt dumb. Cause I'm supposed to know that kinda stuff. Apparently not.

Thanksgiving is this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Dreamer said...

I think your blog is interesting. You should publicize it more and get more followers.

Love,
www.thatgirlwhodreams.blogspot.com