Thursday, November 03, 2011

november already?

So yes. I went to the Howl. It was actually really fun! Cartel. was. awesome. Totally worth it. I don't have any pictures. Don't ask me what I was cause I don't know. Velvet dress, big satin bow you figure it out. Someone took a picture but I haven't seen it yet. Monday on real Halloween we went FHE hopping. Never done that before. Then we got locked out and Jamil had to climb in the window.

It's cold. I am always cold. I wish i could always walk around in a giant coat or blanket. I am not going to survive the winter.

I am SO excited for the holidays. Thanksgiving, Christmas, no school, no work, the fam, etc.

And...I forgot. We are watching. And by we I mean the 7th graders. Are watching a video about the Donner Reed party. We didn't get to watch the part that talked about the eating of the people. Which I really wanted to watch. But it was really interesting. I learned a lot. And tomeowmw I am going on a field trip!!!!!Chinese acrobats.

I LOST MY IPOD. IT'S GONE. I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT IS. IT WAS IN MY POCKET. IT ESCAPED AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE ITS GONE. I HAVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE. I ALERTED THE SCHOOL. I AM SO SAD. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. HALL MONITOR DUTY IS NO FUN WITHOUT THE IPOD. PLEASE COME BACK.

I have a giant mid-term towmwom plus and essay to write this weekend. no fun.

1 comment:

TheCoys said...

I'm sorry about your iPod. Boo :( If you do find it (and if it's an iPod touch) you can download this app incase it runs away again you find it:

http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch/built-in-apps/find-my-ipodtouch.html