Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Holy Smokes!

Hey there folks. So my internet is being kind of stupid. Or rather. My computer. The internet appears to work just fine in most locations. Except my apartment. Which is kind of an important place for it to be working. Yeah. I know. SOOOOooooo annoying. It worked for a few days when I first came back up to school. Then nothing. Then I went home for a bit. It worked. Then back to Logan. It works for like 30 minutes. Then nothing. I have now been internetting for an hour. Still working....so we'll see. It makes me very angry.

Also. Macbooks are very confusing. The middle school uses them. And it always takes me forever to figure stuff out. Sorry Macbookers. Not a huge fan.

Also. SOPA? I had never heard of it till today. But I do know the Google blacked out there logo and I could not use Wikipedia today. (Is that bad that I have the middle schoolers look up info on Wikipedia?) haha. Anyways.

It's Janurary. It's cold. It's snowing.

I am kind of sick of my music. I need a new song to listen to.

I got a planner for Christmas. It makes me happy.

I need to take more pictures in my life. I don't think have taken more than like 3 in the last seven months.

Well I guess I better be done with this before the computer decides that it no longer wants to let me be on the internet.


1 comment:

John Learn said...

Hello, i'm brazilian and loved you blog, :]