Thursday, February 02, 2012

Groundhogs Day

Or in other words....My birthday!!!

Yup its today.

Today though I competed in my first ever race. Well it wasn't really a competition but it was legit. It was timed and we had numbers and got medals and there was even a drink station halfway through!! It was a 1k around the school. My time was 10 minutes 59 seconds. (We couldn't run in the hallways) Not that I ran outside though. haha. yup. Why would I ever run?

There was something that I think I wanted to complain about but I guess I'll spare you for the moment.

I just saw that there is supposed to be 6 more weeks of winter. I have no comment.

But I was so excited that it was still light at 6!!! It made me happy.

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

I've noticed it's staying lighter longer. Makes me happy too.

A. Friend said...

Happy Birthday!
www.nannicoc.blogspot.com
Bethany