Saturday, July 14, 2012

Rain, rain, please please stay.

I LOVE THE RAIN. so much. And also cause it means that my apartment is currently under 80 degrees at 5 in the afternoon. Heaven. Normally its closer 90.

Saw Rock of Ages last night. Do not, I repeat, do not go see this movie. It was terrible in every sense of the word. Lots of good music but so not worth it. I had just seen the commercial awhile ago but never heard how it actually was. no. bad. awful. stupid.

I went fishing yesterday!! And caught a fish!!!!! I went up to Tony Grove with my padre and brother. The weather was sooooooo nice. The temperature was perfect and it was kinda overcast. I could have sat in that canoe all day. I gutted two of the fish. I'd have to say it was pretty hilarious. I'm couldn't really tell you why I was laughing so hysterically. Cause it was gross and....that was my way of dealing with the gross bloody guts and everything? I guess? Kind of amusing. Then we came back and ate the fish. Yum.

I am speaking in church tomaowuwowoeirw. I have been attempting to write my talk for the majority of the day............so in preparation I found this video that I love. (which does not have anything to do with my talk or the preparation thereof...............) But I love the song and it's cool.

1 comment:

Nic and Shannon Rich said...

That video is amazing! I love that song! And way to go on gutting the fish... I will NEVER do that!!!