Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Can. Not. Wait.

It has officially been the best  morning of the semester. My first class was cancelled. Awesome. I didn't really sleep in cause it seems that I can't do that anymore. I get up at the same time everyday minus Saturday. So I always wake up at the same time. But that's okay cause I didn't have to get up and start getting ready and all that blahness. Instead I actually did some homework. Gasp! Yup. Homework in the morning. Then I cleaned the kitchen. Also doesn't sound to exciting but it needed to be done. So I cranked the music up. I think that's why I enjoy cleaning the kitchen. Good excuse to listen to my music at unnecessary volumes.

The weather. I believe. Is slowly but surely warming up....at least I am telling myself that it is.

O M G. Did I tell you that I am going to Puerto Rico??? Cause Oh My Goodness I am!!!!!!!! In May after school gets out. You know when you are excited about something and you feel that excited feeling in your stomach. Pretty have that feeling anytime I think about it. Which is pretty often. I AM SO EXCITED. I can hardly stand it. PS I served my mission there. Hence the reason I am so ecstatically excited to return. I will get to see some people AND go to the beach!!!!  I'd probably have to say that's probably about 50% of the conversation is about between me and my roommate. There are four of us going and it is going. to. be. a. BLAST. Once again, I can hardly stand it. We found an awesome deal on tickets flying out of Vegas. Yes you think that is crazy. BUT. Roommate has a natural gas car. So it will actually be a lot cheaper. And four people to split up the cost. It's going to be epic. That's all I can say. Epic.

Wanna know my favorite songs as of yesterday? I knew you would.

Helena Beat- Foster the People
Next to Me- Emeli Sande
My Racing Thoughts- Jack's Mannequin
Who's That Boy- Demi Lovato
Sick of You- Selena Gomez
Welcome Home, Son- Radical Face

They're all great. Go listen.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your blog, and hahah Selena Gomez is actually getting pretty good! We should follow each other xD