Tuesday, September 10, 2013

i heart summer.

Well hello there! It's only been.....FIVE months since I have bothered to write in this thing. How sad. Well fear not. I shall let you all know what I have been up to this lovely summer.

Once upon a time I went to Puerto Rico and it was the most amazingly cool, legit, awesome, exciting etc. thing that I have done. Like I said the last time....that I write I didn't think I would ever get to go back. But it happened!! Some of the highlights include but are not limited to: the beach, the weather, the window cave, the beach, people!!!, the food, Culebra, the beach, Old San Juan, the food, people!!, the Indian cave, the beach, the food, and last but not least- pina coladas. I think that about covers it....yup, mmhmm. Here are a few photos to prove the awesomeness I experienced while I was there.







I feel like that is pretty good. I've a lot more of course but I'll just share these.

And then the rest of the summer happened. I was working full time. In a very, very small office space. Scanning things. Scanning and more scanning. There was some good times though. I moved. That also happened. Pretty much just moved down the street. So exciting.

So I promise there were more adventures other than work for the rest of the summer. I went camping with the fam. That's always a good time. I also went to Chicago, then to Idaho, and backpacking. And school started sometime during all that. And that's not really worth discussing.....


And so those were some of the exciting things I did this summer. I hope yours was super great too!!!

No comments: