Sunday, September 19, 2004

BE NICE

k well starting tomorrow i am goign to start to be nice to people. Because when i was at my cousins wedding shower lindsy ashdown came cause shes emily(my cousins) soon to be husbands cousin. I dont liek her and apparetnly seh knows!! i dont know how. she went into the kitchen and her mom was like why dont you go out there, adn she said sarah dosent like me. jamils mom heard her say this.(by the way didnt she ever stop to think that mabye MY mom was in there?!?!?!) so yeah i still dont like her but i'm gonna try and be nice to her and eveyone else. yes so just so you all knwo YC boy is still as hot as ever along with the rest of the fremont sophmore boys population. oh yes. i was at the mall on saturday with my cousins jamil and holly. and we got STRANDED!! it was the most humliating thing. we were wating outside for here mom cmoe cause there was this big old deal about who could drive cause we werealready in mnorth ogden adn then we saw my othere cousin Matt(who is pretty attractive) and he was liek DO YOU NEED A RIDE. we jsut ducked and holly said NO GO AWAY I"M EMBARRESSED NOW!!! we went inside aftrer that. k i am gonna go to bed now. good bye


whatevadude


2 comments:

Becki said...

Wow you are inspirational, one day i will be nice too...one day. No maybe not. Oh welll, I will be nice to you

Stu-ball

Unknown said...

I really like this post it describes you well.