Saturday, September 25, 2004

The Game

Yes so last night was the homecoming game. It was awesome. I love it when we win. But it didn't see Ashley almost the whole time. I will tell you about it on the phone. I don't want to type it. Me and jamil bought sparkly spray and put it like all over ourselves. I must say it looked quite cool. How come no one is on the internet right now?? We have recently purchased star wars on DVD. So can you guess which movies we will be watching for the next month. yep. I like those movies but I get bored with any movie after I have seen it like 20,000 times. So yes. becki how do you make you things so long. i guess i get tired of typing. Tonight is the homecoming dance and for ashely's day activity she had to get up at 5:30. Cause that is when Todd decided to come and wake them up. The front bleachers broke last night. There are a bunch of other bleachers that are broken to just not all bent and you can still actually stand on them. So last time i did this i discovered the spell check but then i forgot to use it so this time i am k.


BLAH!

OMG that is the coolest freakin spell checker i have ever used in my life!!!!!

No comments: