Thursday, September 16, 2004

here is my blog

k well i am writing on this thing cause becki keeps asking me too. well i had a math test today and i am pretty sure i didn't do a very good job. I made some dumb mistakes but HEss helped me out. I went to tumbling today. Like actually in the buliding and stuff, i was proud of myself. Because you see i sometimes jsut sit in the parking lot and contemplate teh meaning of life or something. My little bro, Travis as some call him, wanted to make cookies. Only WAIT he dosent know how. i thought this was quite funny because he was trying to find measruing cups and stuff adn he didnt know which ones to use or anything. yeah i'm done know so good day to you. sorry about the spellin errors i know theres TONS. so get over it.

juni b.

2 comments:

Becki said...

Whenever I eat ice cream, my mouth feels sticky.

Becki said...

Sarah, I realize that you actually have a life, unlike, most of us, but would you please write again