Sunday, October 29, 2006

I had a very lovely weekend. lots and lots of partying. and driving too. and staying up really late. and sleeping on a series of chairs, couches, and floors. It was all very enjoyable.

daniel actually sent some pictures (only 2) for the first time eva and he has been gone for over 6 months now. so i thought i
would share them with everyone else.









In this picture i think daniel looks like he is like 12 years old. because that is how he used to get his hair cut in his younger days.

I cant get this to work so i guess i will just have to write over here? These pictures are just really not that exciting. I need to find some more exciting pictures.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you sure that Mongolia isn't code word for Toole Desert?

Becki said...

is daniel the chinese one on the left?

Unknown said...

No I think that that might be my brother.