Tuesday, October 17, 2006

i think i can safely say that today was not really the best.

had to wear a dress to freezing cold day of school, giant blistser on toes, job interview, car battery dead cause i left my lights on, late for job interview, and runs in my tights.

but i must say. it is so nice when your car dies. all you have to do is open the hood and look helpless and nice men will come and assist you. me and katie almost knew what we were doing. but its just so much easier to look lost and helpless and then they come do it for you. which we did when i was holding the thingers and i almost touched them together and they started shooting sparks. so i dropped then. that is when the nice men pulled up. it made me happy. after terrible job interview. i came home got in my pj's, watched an episode of greys and then slept for a long time. yesyesyes.

No comments: