Tuesday, October 24, 2006

iiiiiiiiiiiii went to DASHBOARD!!!!!!!! last night!!!!!!!

it was so lovely. probably the best concert i have been to so far in my concert going experiences. i ate delicious cheeseburgers and fry sauce and grahm(sp) crapper ice cream. then we gave someone a ride to the concert. and then we concerted. i was in a squash pit and almost died. and i loved it. then we backed off a bit and i screamed my lungs out. dashboard man played sooooo many beautiful songs. and he looked soooo beautiful.oh my goodness. best night ever.

i have a job now. at the library. i had to fill out like 20 pages. i have just written my name address birthdate and social security times a lot. i have no idea when i start. i guess that depends on weather or not i pass my drug test.....hmm.

No comments: