Wednesday, November 15, 2006

aaahahaahaha

i think i just saw the funniest thing of my life. i was driving home from my grandmas (no more leaves yaaaay!!) and i was coming up on the gas station in hooper and there was this mini van in front of me and this bird (rather large) flew in front of it and flew across it over the side of the road and just dropped. bam. it took me a second to register that it must have got hit. thats when i started laughing. AAAHAHAHAHA. the van didnt even tap on its breaks. just kept right on driving. oh man. it was really funny. not that i didnt take a second to mourn for the bird after i was done laughing. but it was his fault anyways. cause of my whole bird society consperace (can not sp) theory. he meant to do it. and failed his mission.

1 comment:

Becki said...

conspiracy?