Tuesday, November 28, 2006

the land weeps.

today was a good day i suppose. it was snowing. a lot. i had to give my report in soc. today. it went alright. maybe if none of the people had been there. work was excellent. tuesday night is my favorite night cause there is never anyone there. and i got to take a tour which took like an hour. then i had to go make like a billion copies. i hope i did them right.....then i had to clean all the toys they had used earlier that day for something. so i only had time to put away books for like an hour. it was so nice. than on the way home i had my usual tues night dance and singing party. it doesnt really matter if there are cars around me. i party out anyways. i think i am losing my voice. at least i was at work. every time i had to say something. it didnt really come out. just croaking type noises. or maybe i am just turning into a frog. so after i got home. i ate 5 pieces of pizza. and they were good. and now i think it might be time for me to go to bed soon. cause i'm not going to read my home work.

No comments: