Saturday, November 04, 2006

my first job.

so my first day of work. (i hate saying that) was uneventful. i cleaned books?(yes they clean them) and read stuff. then i put books away. apperantly some people dont know about dewey. as in the system. and boss lady was quite amazed that i could organized them. there is another person that just got hired for work study. i was thinking oh. its probably some girl in her 20's or such. no.....not exactly. she like 45 and wears glasses that magnify her eyes. and she talks like a redneck. so i guess that dream was dashed away.....i dont think there is really anything else to say. i am getting a flu shot.

last night aftere i came home from work. and no one was home. i had no idea where any of them where. so i started calling my parentals cellular phones. ha. what a joke. i think i called about 14 times on each of their phones. and left 2 very happy messages on my dads phone. so i fed the dog and ate some mashed potatoes. and then i was going to have some ceareal but we had no milk. so fianlly my dad calls to tell me they are at traivs' basketball game. i ask if they will be brining home dinner. they said no but they would bring me home dinner cause travis wanted to eat at big jims(big jims is disgusting) so i asked for some 2% milk. they brought it home and it wasnt cold enough so i didnt even get to eat my cereal that night. then i started watching mission impossible (i like the 2nd one but we dont have it. but the 1st is still good) i wacthed like....20 maybe. i was dead so i was in bed at 10 44. sleep is lovely. i should do it more often.

i got up at like 10ish today. ate some cereal with my 2% milk. then the family left somewhere. and me and the dog watched the travel shows on pbs. i love those shows. i want to host one, one day. the dog didnt watch he took a nap on my legs. (shhh dont tell. he's not supposed to be on the bed) then i went to my grandmothers to clean her house. it took 4 hours. cause i was watching tv. then we had corned beef and cabbage. i felt like i was in ireland. that stuff is acutally pretty good. i like it. really salty though. so then i came home. and will probably be sitting the rest of the night. maybe i will go to bed a little later tonight.

1 comment:

kendall said...

corned beef is gross. you are not a human being.