Sunday, September 21, 2008

Picture day is tues

Yesterday I had to go to a show called Nunsense. And can I just say. It was pretty dang funny. The show is about these nuns who are going to put on a variety show on so they can raise money to bury the last 4 of their 52 sisters that died from eating the crazy cooks food. It was really good. Or maybe I just like nuns.

I went home on Friday night so that I could get some homework done in my life. Which I did manage to do a little done. After walking around all the new house stuff and eating Betos and seeing the little brother and all that other going home stuff I homeworked it.

This is what its looking like these days. Its not to big or anything but I think it will be cool when its all finished.














Its so crazy. And did I mention that the ditches in my front yard got filled in?!?! This really is a very big moment in the lives of my family. We have had ditches in my front yard forEVer. And everyone and their dog is always afraid that they are going to fall in. And once, Millie Haws' mom did fall in. They had a huge 15-seater. And I think there was snow involved? But she slid down the ditch a bit and it was kinda scary for a minute. But everything human and car survived.
















I also started getting sick on Friday night. My throat starting hurting, stuffy nose....all that fun stuff. And now I really don't feel so well. And I am losing my voice. But really I am ok with that cause I kind of like it when I lose my voice.

I am going to So You Think You Can Dance on Tuesday!!!!!!!! I can't wait! And bonus. It will count for an event for my art class. AND I have to go to the opera tomwomw, which is Monday and then to a gallery walk on Friday. And the nun show that I just went to. Its busy week of the arts I guess. I will feel very cultured at the end of the week.

3 comments:

kristin brown said...

Holy cow Sarah, you are hilarious. I laughed out loud at the part when Millie Haws' mom fell in your ditch. I just could picture it. Ha ha. I hope you get feeling better soon!

Becki said...

Good luck with picture day. And enjoy watching the dancing. Those ditches were the bane of my 16 year old exsistence.

Holly T said...

Ah! The ditches are filled? Honest to blog- as a child I literally feared for my life when I went to your house. I mostly feared for Shelly and Wyatt's lives because I thought for sure it would somehow suck them in. Soooo funny.