Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance



woooo hooooo. I have wanting to write about this for a week now. And I am really tired but I am gonna stay up and do it anyways.

SYTYCD was amAAAAAAZING. Holy cow. Can't even tell you how good it was. so many good dances...i'm speechless.
This is us. Being cool. And you all love the way these pictures are posting but i'm to tired to change it. This was the best dance ever. Luuuved it.














Bleeding Love was by far the best. No air, and a bunch of others were good too. It was all just the best ever. And we went out to eat before....and I can't think right now....i don't know what i'm saying.

I have a test tomwomwo. oh yeah. we did tie dye for fhe on monday. it went pretty good i think considering i had no idea what i was doing. then i was really tired. and people made dinner and i ate it. Now i'm going to go to bed. good night.

No comments: