Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to school...

or not.

Last night I was thinking that it was really weird that I'm not going back to school. There hasn't been any of the nervousness or anticipation of a new school year...its still summer isn't it? Heck yeah! ha ha suckers! Just kidding... It's kinda sad not getting to be up in Logan right now. I have never not gone to school. And since I still have TWO more grueling months of waiting till my adventure starts! It's weird. Good thing I have lots of things to keep me busy...like:

finishing the scrapbooks for me and the little bro.
doing dishes and laundry.
reading!
being on the computer....
uh...
oh yeah. chillin with my gma.
shopping. (i wrote a list of everything i still need....its long.)
umm...getting the mail.
picking up the little bro.
oh yeah, going to institute!
going to logan to see folks (this doesn't happen as often as it should, this week and next though!)

yeah...so as you can see, I am a super busy gal...hahaha. It really isn't as awful as it sounds, or maybe I am just used to it. But it seems like i am usually busy. oh well. I hope all you school goers have a grand day! Study hard! I hope you made a back to school playlist!

No comments: