Saturday, August 01, 2009

tired.

I got home today from hiking King's Peak. 28 miles. wow. knees hurt. Full details and pictures to come.

Did i never tell you that i went to the midnight showing of harry potter?? (i might have....?)

Well i did. and i've seen it again. so i'll give a review even if i already gave one. here it is.

ron. hilarious. makes the show.
skipped the big fight at the end. no. not ok.
ron. i love him.
harry was actually pretty good in this one too.
I was really impressed. besides a few minor things.
ron. so funny.
overall. I really liked it. not loved it. but really liked it. which is almost loved it.
ron. is. awesome.
(malfoy did a good job to)
go ron.

1 comment:

Chess said...

Haha, you basically recited all my thoughts on the movie! I'm glad we're friends too! We have the same brain. And I can't believe you hiked 28 miles. I would die!