Thursday, July 07, 2011

4th OF JULY.

....no pictures. Sorry. But just so you know I had an awesome day. So it's okay.

First off we, being the fam went to the Hooper parade. I like parades. They are fun. And people throw good things at you to eat. My favorite was the popcicles. Then we headed down to Salt Lake to see Transformers on IMAX. in 3D. It was my first 3D movie EVA. It was good. I'd recommend it. It's pretty much like the others so if you enjoyed those you'll enjoy this one. Then we headed off to the Red Iguana....dun dun dun... My dad LOVES this place. He saw it on one of his favorite shows, Diners, drive-ins, and dives. It's mexican food. Mole (MOH-lay) (I think that is how you would write it out to pronounce it...). Which is delicious. Really. Go there. It's kinda in the ghetto part of Salt Lake. Everything was totally empty and dead around it and the restaurant was packed. Then I went to the fireworks at Weber High. We got there late. So that means we missed the FLASH MOB. I was so very sad. We were walking in the parking lot as it was going on. And the fireworks...ok...well we were walking around trying to find our seats for the first 7 minutes. But all in all it was a wonderful 4th of July. Puerto Rico celebrates the 4th...sort of. No one works and they all go to the beach. But no fireworks. So I'd say it was a pretty darn good day!

(sorry for the blob of a paragraph. wasn't feelin to spacy today.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you seen the youtube video of the flash mob? My roommate planned out the whole thing, he started planning it in March.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZb9peU4Zjo