Saturday, July 23, 2011

My eye is twitching...

And it's not new. When I got home. (from the mission. remember that?) Which was (almost) 2 months ago (Crraazy). It twitched for like a week. And it's started up again. But don't worry. I have already self diagnosed the problem. But on to more interesting things.

Today I went up to Causey reservoir.CANOEING. And no. I wasn't to much help in the actual process of canoeing. No pictures. But that's a good thing since we got swamped and it would have got ruined. No cliff jumping either cause we had to leave before I could experience the awesomeness of cliff jumping. (Not so sure if it's actually awesome...) But my mom is probably grateful for that since she was afraid that I was going to drown. I also forgot to put sunscreen on the top of my legs (which have not seen the sun for 18 MONTHS people) so yeah. they are sort of on fire at the moment. But it was worth it. mmhmm.

Other interesting things:

Amy Winehouse has died.
I think its really depressing that all the space shuttle business is over.
I think I have finally decided what to do in college and therefore in Life? (yeah that sounds real sure)
I watched 2 extremely depressing movies this week. P.S. I Love You and A Walk to Remember. I don't care to ever watch them again.
I still don't have a job.
The Jordan River Temple is very large.
Raise Your Glass by Pink. I like that song.

And...I think I have run out of interesting things....

1 comment:

Sana Rose said...

The movies you mentioned are two of the loveliest books ever written. :)
Try reading them if you can handle warm stories of true love that can light up your emotions... (Am a reader and tend to avoid movies made from books, even Harry Potter. The books have the complete magic. Movies skip a lot.)
Your writing is neat. In the sense that you write in good spelling and punctuations and even the caps in the beginning of a sentence. Most kids don't care to do that.
By the way, am a medical student from India, a writer and having an exam tomorrow. Came around for some refreshment. And liked this warm blog. Daily life has much more in it than stories. Thanks...