Monday, August 22, 2011

Califoorrrniaaaaaaaa

(remember that song that was on The O.C.? the california one. at the beginning. yes. that is what i'm singing. you know the one)

Californiaaaaaaa....here we coooooome. right? now you remember. good.

Currently: Watching American Ninja Warrior.

Before that: Went to an old folks FHE and talked about my mission.

Before before that: Logan for more job interviews....

Beofre before before that: Driving home from California. Which is the real reason I'm writing. I totally road tripped it to Cali this weekend with one of my old missionary companions. So we had plenty of time to catch up if ya know what I mean. Like...16+ hours worth of driving time. We had some good times. We got to go to the Sacramento Temple.(so pretty) Watched Elder Pietz eat like half a gallon of ice cream.(awesomely hilarious) Gun shooting. Games. A hike... (or maybe a long walk would be better to say) ...and other fun activities. Oh and lots of food. And then we drove home.It was fun to see people. And...that's all I have energy for at the moment.

(ps. did you see that I was putting these things on facebook? yeah...just a trial run. i'll see how i feel about it)

No comments: