Wednesday, August 24, 2011

ATTENTION! BREAKING NEWS!

I.
HAVE.
A.
JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right folks. FINALLY. (the real story is that I actually got offered TWO jobs. Which pretty much always happens to me. Look FOREVER. Find nothing. Get 2 good ones at the same time. Stress and decisions.) But after some thinking it over. Pondering. Calling my mom about 27 times. I decided. And I'm so excited! I'm going to be working at a middle school. I'm going to be an aide person. School started today but due to some fingerprinting issues I will hopefully start tomwomw.

Other slightly boring happenings in my life. I finally went in and got my drivers license taken care of. So exciting right. And then I remembered it was taco wednesday!!! I had to go. So I went and got some tacos. They had chicharron. In Puerto Rico chicharron is pig skin. Gross. But the other day I was at a restaurant and they had that on the menu but it was just regular pork. The meat. No skin involved. So I was confused. I should have just asked. Or said I wanted pork. But now I know that chicharron at the taco stands is pig skin. It looked gross. Well I know its gross I've tasted it before. Not a fan. So needless to say now I've got two chicharron tacos sitting on the counter waiting to be eaten. Or thrown in the garbage.

No comments: