Tuesday, September 06, 2011

doings of the weekend.

It was a very loooong weekend. But a good loooong weekend. Not the bad kind. It began with Hailey and Jessica coming up for the 80's dance. (pictures found on facebook, well like 2) You could say we had a pretty good time. Gotta love the 80's. Saturday I did lots of things. ...like getting my haircut... and lots more things that I don't care to write about. Sunday I slept in really late. Sometimes I like 1:00 church and sometimes I don't. Last Sunday I liked it. Monday was...Tomato Days...dun dun dun...The parents got put in charge this year. So I was up at 6:30 and down at the park at 7:00 helping them. I left at like 9 that night. It was a crazy day but I enjoyed myself.

....so that was my weekend in a nutshell. I know you were all just dying to hear about my weekend so now you can stop dying.

I got another job! Did I tell you that already? I am going to the after school hall monitor. Yes, I know it sounds to thrilling to be true. But it is.

I'm pretty sure I had something else equally thrilling to tell you but I suppose it will have to wait for next time since I can't seem to remember what it was.

No comments: