Thursday, March 22, 2012

Looky here.

So I'm at the library. Doing homework ie blogging, surfing the net, music video watching, email checking, people watching, and pondering the meaning of life in general. Very productive I think. All I have to do is write one silly little paragraph about why something is a good thing. Only in my opnion (one of those darn words I will never. ever. be able to spell correctly). I don't t think its a good thing cause I don't think it works. I would tell you what its about but it'd be so boring that it will be more interesting to keep it a mystery.

Someone just walked up the stairs with a Hunger Games shirt on. I have officially purchased my ticket for the Friday night 9:40 showing. We went to go get  tickets to the midnight showing earlier this week and the girl so (not) kindly (snot-ily) told us that those sold out in the last week of February. Geez. Sorry.

And the last item on my list today. Music!! My new favorite boy band. One Direction. The are British. Go listen. I promise you'll love it. And the other. Who I literally just discovered seconds (ok minutes) ago on someone elses blog. Brooke Fraser. She's great. All three songs that I have listened to I have loved.

Ok. Me voy.

No comments: