Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spring Break #2

Hey! Who watched General Conference? me! Who loved General Conference? me! Who saw David Archuleta in the MTC choir? Not me!!! I was watching the whole time. And I missed it. Sigh. Conference was really good though.

So I have a confession to make. I like shoes. Like. A lot. I love shoes. So much. I have another weakness. For high heeled shoes. I don't usually make it a practice of wearing them cause I kinda feel like a giant sometimes, usually, all the time. I wore some for the first time in like 3 years last Sunday. But I bought some today. Wedges. First pair ever. I am not sure how I feel about them. I might return them. My mom said I should just embrace it and enjoy it. Just because I'm tall doesn't mean I can't wear high heels. So. We'll see. I might return them...or maybe I'll just embrace it.

Oh and....Spring break #2!!!!! I don't have work for a whole entire week and I'm so excited I can hardly stand it I don't even know what I am gonna do with myself cause I am not gonna have to work at all and I guess I'll just have to read and do my homework and do....stuff. And I can't wait!!!!!!

Oh and P.S. I bought a plane ticket to Guatemala this week. Cause I'm cool like that. 

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

What are you going to Guatemala for?I did a study abroad humanitarian project there in 2010. Loved it!